Monday, November 16, 2009

Wish I had that Rebel

It wasn't as fun taking these without them.  I still can't complain, having Riverside Park within a short driving distance.


First, we can see the color red:



































































Nature provides a better mirror than man, no doubt:


 The Rule of Thirds:



A detailed close-up:



 Panning captured these ridiculously quick little guy:

































Tried to blur it a little more but hey, it takes some practice, I guess:


 Just for fun:




Hyperfocal setting in the waning daylight near the Billings LDS Temple:



It is one of the more impressive buildings in Billings:



Oh yeah.  This was one of the best weekday afternoons I've had in a while, and I love taking pictures, even if I'm not that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment